Evergreen Park School District 124’s Kindergarten Registration will be held Tuesday, Feb. 27, Wednesday, Feb. 28, and Thursday, March 1. Families can register from 1-7 p.m. each day at the District Office, 2929 W. 87th St., Evergreen Park.
Those who are unable to register on the dates listed above can register their child(ren) beginning March 6 at the District Office between the hours of 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. Please call Registration Coordinator Liza Lopez at (708) 423-0950 ext. 2145 to set up an appointment.
To help expedite the registration process, registration packets will soon be available at each of the District’s elementary schools. Please bring this completed packet back with you when registering. Upon registration you will also need:
• An original birth certificate
• Your child’s social security number
• A current homeowner’s insurance policy/mortgage papers or original signed and dated apartment lease, listing all tenants, with proof of last month’s payment/Certificate of Inspection from the Village of Evergreen Park
• Current photo ID (i.e. Illinois driver’s license or Illinois state ID)
• Two (2) current additional items of identification demonstrating proof of residency showing the residents address (i.e. automobile insurance policy, credit card bill, telephone bill, utility bill, pay check stub, or bank statement)
The District 124 Board of Education encourages parents to register their children as early as possible to help the District better plan for the 2018-19 school year.
If you have any questions, please call Registration Coordinator Liza Lopez at (708) 423-0950 ext. 2145.